Van Berings’ Banking & Finance Team advises on a full spectrum of financial products, including asset finance, corporate & investment grade lending, derivatives & structured finance, leveraged & acquisition finance, projects & infrastructure finance, real estate finance, restructuring & insolvency, and trade, commodities & export finance.
We help our Clients navigate the complexity of an increasingly international financial market by offering them direct insight into the sophisticated financial markets, enabling them to anticipate issues, manage the risks and succeed in their endeavours.
Our attorneys of the Van Berings’ Banking & Finance Team understand the commercial dynamics of the market and the business drivers which enables us to anticipate issues and quickly find solutions and work seamlessly with our mergers and acquisitions, private equity, corporate restructuring, corporate finance and structured finance practices to provide the highest quality advice in all types of financing transactions, including:
- acquisition financings (leveraged and investment grade)
- bridge financings (leveraged and investment grade)
- first and second lien loan facilities
- leveraged buyouts and recapitalizations
- Asset Backed Securities
- Residential or Commercial Mortgages Backed Securities
- Collateralized Debt Obligations
- trade receivables securitization and securitized warehouse financing facilities
- asset-based financings
- mezzanine financings
- workouts, restructurings, debtor-in-possession and exit financings
- post-IPO financings
- project financings and “alternative” financings
- investment grade financings
- REIT financings
- real estate financings
- cash pooling and intercompany treasury arrangements
Our Banking & Finance Team routinely advises arrangers, originators and trustees on transactions involving a wide variety of asset classes and structures, and the establishment of securitisation programmes including ABS, RMBS, CMBS and CDO. Our experience includes advising on precedent-setting residential and commercial mortgage-backed securitisations, whole business and public sector securitisations, as well as securitisations of auto loans, consumer loans and trade receivables.